Are you starting to worry about everything you need to ‘do’ to make sure that the Christmas season doesn’t turn into another ‘silly’ season with lots of busy-ness, lots of clients and lots of stress?
You know that even though it’s going to be busy you need to keep marketing your Business on Social Media to make sure that you’re busy through January and beyond.
You have holiday promotions, get the word out on your social media. Don’t forget to let people know about your service and holiday specials with great graphic content, peak time scheduling for mass exposure and key hashtags.
Social Media has amazing potential for your business, but it requires constant updating, creating content specifically for your business and making sure it’s seen by the right people – your potential clients!
Let me look after your Facebook & Instagram feeds for you, so you can concentrate on what you do best – run your business!
I want to help you make the most of the next 3 months and set you up for a bumper 2017!
I have put together a package specifically designed to keep your social media current over Christmas and the holiday season. I will develop specific content in lieu of your business, service, music, events and more, posting on your behalf to keep your social media up to date & interactive for 3 months – November / December / January.
For only $60 per week, you get 4 x Facebook posts plus 4 x Instagram posts!
How cool is that?
For less than the cost of 1 client, you will have an industry professional look after your social media for you!
ONLY 10 spots available at this crazy price!
So how does it work?
* total of 8 posts per week
* 4 Instagram and 4 Facebook posts per week
* Package includes graphic design work so your posts look and feel amazing
* This will maintain your social media presence and still give you the opportunity to post as well .. but if you don’t have time that week you can rest assured that there will be some posts going out so your clients don’t forget about you and they will still get the opportunity to hear about your business and special offers.
* You will receive a list of upcoming posts so that you know what I’ll be posting and when.
* Plus I can help with any giveaways, promos or competitions you might want to run during the holiday season.
The not so fine print:
This is a 3-month commitment to cover you over November/December/January
Your contract will automatically be canceled on January 31st
Payment is made weekly via PayPal
You must fill in the questionnaire and return it within 48 hours
I will supply you with a marketing calendar with a list of the scheduled posts 1 week in advance, each week.